*A note to my readers: I apologize for the delay in getting this post up. I had problems with my wifi connection that interfered with my plans. I will complete posts for days five and six of the 30 Day Challenge later in order to get back on track!
Day Four: Ten Interesting Facts about Yourself
Coming up with the material for today’s post was tough! To complete it I decided to go with a mix of facts that I find interesting about myself and what others have told me intrigued them. My contributions will have a ‘DD’ at the end; the input from others will be noted with ‘O’. Here is the list:
- I am only 4’11, unusually short for an American woman (hence the blog name Diminutive Diva)!DD
- I’ve left two Abrahamic faiths and have not adhered to any religion since. This fact is the one that has provoked the most inquiry and debate! O
- The term ‘Arachnophobia’ isn’t just the title of a movie featuring John Goodman; it’s a part of my life! I have unrelenting enmity towards these atrocious beasts! I am aware that my fear of them is irrational, as they do not pose any real threat to me (my Mom used to rib me about this by asking if spiders carried guns). They just look so creepy and nefarious to me! DD
- I’ve never sustained an injury- a sprain, broken bone or anything of that nature. O
- I share my first and last name with a younger sibling (that’s a long story which I am not getting into today!) DD
- I tend to be open-minded and seek diverse experiences. O
- I spent three months living in Tanzania and enjoyed my time there so much that I did not want to return to the States. DD
- There is no limit to what I am willing to do to ensure my child’s happiness and success in life. O
- I am a voracious reader! Even now I still count the moment I learned to read in the 1st grade as one of the best days of my life! DD
- I’m a highly resilient woman. No matter what tribulations I encounter in life, I always pick myself up and march on. O
2 thoughts on “30-Day Challenge Day Four: 10 Interesting Facts About Yourself”
I love learning more about you. These were fun to read!
Oh, my brother in law has a younger half-sibling with his same first and (former) last name, too!